— 04 Jul 2022
– The Export option is added to the Event section (affiliate panel)
– The Get link and Export CSV buttons are added to the Events report tab
– The notification “Offer Change” works if the offer’s status was changed manually, via API, CPAPI, or offer’s schedule.
– The possibility to add all offers to one notification rule for “Cap is reached” and “Offer change” types + the possibility to choose the frequency of sending notifications (10/30/60 min).
– For the “Cap is reached” and “Offer status change” types in the Details column, there’s the View all link, they allows to see the info about the event.
– In the Advertisers list, the Email column is added
– The ‘Send affiliate postbacks for imported conversions’ checkbox is added
– The parameter send_affiliate_postbacks is added to the following requests:
It allows to send affiliate’s postback when import conversions
– In the affiliate panel the max payout, sum and goal title is displayed in the offer preview (if there’s no goal title, then goal value is displayed).
1. When hovering on the Details, popup with all payouts of the offer is displayed
2. When hovering on the country flag, the country name is displayed
– In the offer, the copy icon is added next to the countries
– It is possible to filter Statistics in the affiliate panel by sub1-sub8
– The possibility to manage Affiliates billing via API is added
– In the Creatives (Offer edit mode → Creatives tab):
1. There’s the possibility to add more assets after some assets have been already added
2. The Name field is added to the creatives table on the offer’s preview
3. The preview (popup) for Image and Html Ad is added
– The filters’ logic is changed:
1. The following filters are shown by default in the slices:
Other filters are hidden in the Add filters button.
2. Once the user selected the filter in the Add filters, the selected filter is added to the list of default filters:
3. After adding filters to the filters list, the system saves the list of selected filters for every user on every slice separately (i.e. default filters + filtered, added via Add filters). The selected filters will be saved for this specific user even if he log out of the system or using any other device to work with the panel.
4. The user can hide/delete in the Add filter button any non default filter
5. The user can clear the value list by using the ‘Clear’ button
6. The user can unselect the values by using the ‘Reset filters’ button.
7. If a user selects value/s within the default static filters (i.e. the ones that cannot be removed via the ‘x’ button) and then switches to other statistics slice where the same filter is used as the default static one, the system maintains the same value selected within the 1st statistic slice to the one a user has switched to.