Affise (Performance Marketing Software) is a technological product company. We develop highload SaaS-services in the traffic analysis sphere. Affise is a SaaS Marketing Platform for advertisers, agencies, and networks to manage, track, analyze and optimize their online advertising campaigns in real-time.
My name is Tatsiana. I’ve joined Affise 2 years ago as a Head of Technical Support Group.
Right now we are increasing the staff level and developing the Technical Support Department. That’s why we are introducing such roles as L1/L2 Support Team Leaders. At the moment we are looking for a talented and motivated L1 Team Leader with strong communication and management skills to join my team in Minsk.
A few interesting facts about Affise:
- Our team has 100+ high-skilled specialists;
- Petabytes of data about our clients, about clients of clients, about clicks, about traffic;
- Only our products, created with love and intelligence;
- Our offices are located in Vilnius (Lithuania); Minsk (Belarus); Limassol (Cyprus), Tel Aviv (Israel), Gurgaon (India), Shanghai (China);
- 1000+ customers worldwide;
- Affise is a winner of the International Performance Marketing Award’s in the Industry Choice of Technology nomination.
What Affise can offer to you:
- Competitive fixed salary;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Training Program;
- Opportunity to join one of the most rapidly-growing IT spheres;
- Future career opportunities.
Affise and you are the perfect matches if you have:
- At least 3 years of technical work experience: IT support and service delivery, with at least one year supervisory or leadership experience;
- Ability to manage follow-the-sun/remote support staff;
- A deep understanding of ITIL frameworks, understanding of Service Desk L1/L2/L3 structure and IT infrastructure;
- Ability to operate in the environment that requires decision-making, good judgement, flexibility;
- Exceptional cross-cultural, written and verbal communication skills English and Russian (close to Advanced);
- Proven problem-solving, conflict resolution, customer service skills;
- and want to grow professionally every day and get a lot of exciting knowledge!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of approximately 7 Tier1 Support Managers;
- Accomplish Tier1 staff results by: сommunicating job expectations; planning, coordinating, appraising team performance; motivating, coaching, disciplining employees; ensuring that whole Tier1 staff complies with company and department policies and procedures;
- Develop Tier 1 operational strategy to maintain Global Technical Support Department aims: challenge poor performance or SLA breaching; initiate performance improvements; communicate issues and priorities to the team;
- Act as a point of contact for client inquiries and escalations;
- Manage budget, provide data and reporting on performance metrics;
- Work with Tier2, Knowledge Management Leaders, other management staff to review, audit, update and maintain current processes;
- Work on special projects as assigned.
P.S. Affise appreciates ambitious specialists ready to achieve goals and attain prosperity for themselves!