Let’s get acquainted – Affise is a young and ambitious AdTech company, it seems to me that only a few people understand what it’s about :). I’ll try to explain.
First of all, Affise is a team. We all spend a significant part of our life at work, so we really want to surround ourselves with people who understand us and share our interests.
Secondly, Affise is a SaaS solution for analyzing and managing advertising campaigns on the Internet. This means that our product helps to automate the process and traffic (views, clicks, conversions, etc.).
A few interesting facts about us:
- our team has 90+ high-skilled specialists;
- petabytes of data about our clients, about clients of clients, about clicks, about traffic;
- only our products, created with love and intelligence;
- our offices are located in Vilnius (Lithuania); Minsk (Belarus); Limassol (Cyprus), Tel Aviv (Israel), Gurgaon (India);
- 500+ customers worldwide;
- Affise is a winner of the International Performance Marketing Award in the Industry Choice of Technology nomination.
Right now we are looking for a proactive (it means the person, who can assess the consequences and propose solutions) and a communicative Technical Support Specialist with excellent knowledge of English.
Technical Support Specialist is on the first line of communication with customers. How we can help and propose a solution depends on whether it will remain with us in the future. As a Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be treated like a client’s Big Bro who strives to provide the very best experience in using our product and service. The support Team member is not an invisible man but is a helping hand and both clients’ and Affise attorney. So, we smoothly go to the tasks.