Right now we are looking for VP of Sales who is responsible for leading their sales team to meet and exceed sales goals. The key duties of a VP of Sales include hiring and development members of their team, creating and executing sales strategies, and developing and managing the sales department budget.
In addition to hiring, training, motivating, and leading the enterprise sales organization, you will have a proven track record in developing and driving high-quality customer relationships.
The role will also require a business-oriented executive who recognizes changing market dynamics and will contribute to Affise’s overall strategy in a collaborative way with the other members of the Revenue Leadership Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Align the sales organization’s objectives with business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Develop & control implementation of chosen sales stack tools.
- Develop & control implementation of sales automation tools.
- Develop & meet assigned targets for sales volume & market share.
- Provide clear insights in sales metrics do you check every day, week, month, and quarter
- Navigate enterprise deals in a complex buying environment
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships focused on customer outcomes and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including Corporate Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, to achieve Chorus’ common goals and ultimately win enterprise accounts
- Define and improve the sales workflow to achieve repeatable success in the enterprise.
- Lead learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization through active cooperation with Human Resources and Learning and Development functions.
- Establish learning and development objectives essential to the sales organization’s success, oversee the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assess the value of training and development investments, and monitor learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Establish and govern the sales organizations performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs
- Provide leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Accountable for the sales organization support budget. Proactively assesses existing sales organization support investments, including those in technology, training, and administrative support.
- Lead sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with other internal teams, including Corporate Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, to achieve Chorus’ common goals and ultimately win enterprise accounts.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales, with experience in B2B SaaS sales, 10 years overall sales experience;
- 5+ years managing and growing a high performing sales team with a people first mindset;
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members;
- Proven track record of selling six-to-seven figure deals;
- Thrives in competitive market;
- Experience in driving coordinated team sales effort and navigating complex enterprise deals;
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills;
- Experience leading global teams and being multilingual a plus;
- Understanding of the sales tech landscape and selling into revenue teams preferred;
- Experience in running sales in the US and UK markets.
What Affise can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Best workstation on your choice!
Join to Affise!