Right now we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our department on a full-time basis in India.
What you will do:
- Acting as a primary point of escalation for customer enquiries, controversial cases, objections addressed by the dedicated list of customers;
- Collaborating Level 1 Team Leader, L1 Shift Leader and the whole Tech Support Dept, to update and maintain current processes;
- Performing the role of local support coordinator;
- Participating in new-comers adaptation periods, communicating mentee weaknesses and strengths along with the the mentor assigned and Level 1 Team Leader. Being mentor themselves;
- Addressing personal, customers, co-workers issues that may affect performance at work and highlight to Level 1 Team Leader whenever appropriate;
- Acting as a primary point of contact for local customers’ requests;
- Conducting primary Q&A assistance on all Affise products and performing support and technical issue resolution via email, chat-widget and over the call;
- Managing customers expectations, handling objections, prioritizing workload;
- Escalating, if needed, unresolved issues to the higher level of support or to the other Affise Departments and teams, working in close cooperation with Global Support teams, Production, and Customer Success Team;
- Assisting with the review, evaluation, and recommendation of updated or current services or/and functionalities, participating in products improvements;
- Collecting customers feedbacks and transfer them to the Production team in a regulated way;
- Performing specific duties or working on special projects as and when assigned.
- 6+ relevant domain/industry experience;
- Proven IT support and service delivery expert;
- Strong customer experience in major issues handling, objections handling, B2B customer communication;
- Ability to operate in the environment that requires decision-making, good judgement, and flexibility;
- Exceptional cross-cultural written and verbal communication skills.
You and Affise are a perfect match, if:
- you are looking for ambitious tasks to deliver very best customer care service in the industry;
- you are excited to be a pioneer in local support establishment and development process;
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 10 business days off;
- 5 sick days;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Experienced mentor;
- Professional development (internal/external events).
Join our Squad!