Right now we are looking for a Technical Content Writer to join our Knowledge Base & Quality Control team on a full-time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create clear and accurate client and internal documentation based on information gathered from colleagues and technical experts;
- Arrange educational sessions for the colleagues on newly released features;
- Work closely with the development team, product managers, customer success, and sales teams to define documentation requirements and produce customer-facing docs;
- Discuss technical details and tackle problems with technical engineers, customer support representatives and provide solutions;
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
We are a perfect match if you have:
- Fluent English: both spoken and written;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in technical writing;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat to generate required documentation
- Excellent writing, editing skills;
- Communication skills: the ability to analyze information, report about the issues, and provide solutions;
- Ability to read, write, and compile technical documents, including feature descriptions, customer use cases using industry best practices.
Nice to have:
- Technical skills: basic knowledge of IT infrastructure;
- Basic knowledge in Affiliate Marketing.
What Affise can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Best workstation on your choice;
- Future career opportunities.
Join Affise Squad!