Affise is looking for a curious and talented Senior React developer who is ready to simplify our modern marketing platform.
This role reports to the Head of software development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and maintain clean, reliable, and testable code in alignment with best practices and internal standards;
- Analyze, enhance, and collaborate on the scale and design of our front-end infrastructure and software development lifecycle;
- Understand business requirements, functionality, and customer needs to create intuitive, feature-rich, and user-friendly experience with new applications and updating existing code;
- Optimize and push the boundaries of performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and features of our platform in an agile environment;
- Ensure high quality of web front-end component development, including adherence to UX/UI best practices.
What we use:
- PL: Golang, PHP, ReactJS – each language for its own tasks;
- DB: MongoDB, Clickhouse, ScyllaDB, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, ElasticSearch – each database for its own tasks;
- Queue: nsq;
- CI/CD: docker, drone, ansible, nomad;
- Monitoring: prometheus, grafana;
- And much more: consul, envoy, kafka, ELK, etc.
- React 16.8.x (hooks, context)
- CSS (animations, media querying, pre processing, css modules)
- CI/CD knowledge (Docker, drone.io, consul, nginx)
- Code examples hosted at GitHub
- Be fluent with: time manipulations (day.js, moment.js), localizations (format.js), build tools (webpack, babel), mnemonic development (spacemacs, sublime), linux environment;
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 5 sick days without confirmation documents;
- Any longer sick leaves will need to be proved with confirmation documents, salary would be fully paid for that time period;
- 10 unpaid day offs per year;
- Flextime arrangements;
- Reimbursement of: educational courses, health insurance, business travel expenses;
- attractive salary and transparent system of bonuses for effective work;
- provided relocation opportunity (Lithuania, Vilnius).
Join our Squad!