Affise is looking for an exceptional and self-starter Senior QA Automation who take an active part in the development of infrastructure for automated testing and maintain existing autotests.
Who be able to develop new autotests. In most cases, a deep dive into the domain of the new functionality under test will be required.
This role reports to the Lead of QA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- detailed automated testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API, and Backend side;
- comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, Unix file system, etc;
- raising and tracking issues;
- collaborate with BAs and developers to deliver high in troubleshooting issues;
- assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing;
- assist other QA members in testing if required.
- a strong and positive experience in writing (ideally standardizing) API tests in Java;
- a positive experience in building an automated build pipeline and test run;
- strong knowledge of Git, MongoDB, SQL;
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- administration experience;
- you have demonstrated the ability to work into complex cross-functional projects through -launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces;
- base knowledge of Golang, PHP;
- technical background;
- work experience in AdTech or SaaS industry;
- endless growing, not within your team.
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 5 sick days without confirmation documents;
- Any longer sick leaves will need to be proved with confirmation documents, salary would be fully paid for that time period;
- 10 unpaid day offs per year;
- Flextime arrangements;
- Reimbursement of: educational courses, health insurance, business travel expenses;
- attractive salary and transparent system of bonuses for effective work;
- provided relocation opportunity (Lithuania, Vilnius).
Join our Squad!