Affise is looking for a curious and talented Senior Golang developer who is ready to make a change of our modern marketing platform.
This role reports to the Head of software development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design of microservice architecture (including strategic plans);
- Support and improvement of existing services;
- Production sets us more and more new challenges, so in some places we will have to change settings in existing services;
Development of new services. They can serve both new business features and replace parts of the old monolith.
- We are engaged in traffic tracking, its analysis and automation of advertising campaigns – that’s what we write software for.
Helping support in solving various incidents (for example, fixing critical bugs that affect customers and require changes in the code base).
What we use:
- PL: Golang, PHP, ReactJS – each language for its own tasks;
- DB: MongoDB, Clickhouse, ScyllaDB, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, ElasticSearch – each database for its own tasks;
- Queue: nsq;
- CI/CD: docker, drone, ansible, nomad;
- Monitoring: prometheus, grafana;
- And much more: consul, envoy, kafka, ELK, etc.
- 4+ years experience with Golang;
- strong knowledge of MongoDB, Clickhouse, SQL;
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 5 sick days without confirmation documents;
- Any longer sick leaves will need to be proved with confirmation documents, salary would be fully paid for that time period;
- 10 unpaid day offs per year;
- Flextime arrangements;
- Reimbursement of: educational courses, health insurance, business travel expenses;
- attractive salary and transparent system of bonuses for effective work;
- provided relocation opportunity (Lithuania, Vilnius).
Join our Squad!