Right now we are looking for Senior QA Automation to join our QA team on a full-time basis, who will take an active part in the development of infrastructure for automated testing and maintain existing autotests.
Your responsibilities will include:
- detailed automated testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API, and Backend side;
- comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, Unix file system, etc;
- raising and tracking issues;
- collaborate with BAs and developers to deliver high in troubleshooting issues;
- assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing;
- assist other QA members in testing if required.
- a strong and positive experience in writing (ideally standardizing) API tests in Java;
- a positive experience in building an automated build pipeline and test run;
- strong knowledge of Git, MongoDB, SQL;
- strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- Administration experience;
- You have demonstrated the ability to work into complex cross-functional projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces;
- English level is B1 or higher.
- base knowledge of Golang, PHP;
- technical background;
- work experience in AdTech or SaaS industry;
- endless growing not within your team.
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 10 business days off;
- 5 sick days;
- competitive salary;
- a friendly team of professionals;
- experienced mentor;
- professional development (internal/external events);
- flexible working schedule.
Join our Squad!