Right now we are looking for an L2 Technical Support Specialist to join our department on a full-time basis.
What you will do:
- Acting as a secondary point of contact for all external (Affise customers) & internal (Affise members) queries;
- Performing secondary support and technical issue resolution via email, chat-widget, Slack, and other channels as assigned;
- Providing secondary Q&A assistance on all Affise products by request;
- Initiating clients and internal documentation updates through notifying Level 2 Team Lead and/or Knowledge Base & Quality Control Team via regulated means;
- Assisting with the review, evaluation, and recommendation of updated or current services or/and functionalities, participating in products improvements;
- Participation in customers feedback collection and transfer them to the Production team in any regulated way;
- Accepting, processing, escalating customers requests when workloads are high or during any reduced staffing levels at the 1st and 2nd support levels;
- Addressing personal, customers, employees issues that may affect performance at work and highlight to Level 2 Team Lead where appropriate
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 10 business days off;
- 5 sick days;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Experienced mentor;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Working schedule (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm / 11:00 am – 8:00 pm);
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Join our Squad!