Right now we are looking for an L2 Technical Support Team Lead to join our department on a full-time basis.
What you will do:
- Developing Level 2 operational strategy to maintain Global Technical Support Department aims: challenging poor performance or SLA breaching; initiating performance improvements; communicating issues and priorities to the team;
- Accomplishing Level 2 staff results by: сommunicating job expectations, planning, coordinating, appraising team performance, motivating, coaching, disciplining employees, ensuring that whole Level 2 staff complies with company and department policies and procedures;
- Collaborating Level 1, Knowledge Management, Customer Success and Production Departments Leaders or other management staff to review, audit, update and maintain current processes.
- Participating in newcomers adaptation periods, communicating mentee weaknesses and strengths along with the mentor assigned. Being mentor themselves upon request.
- Being the highest point of contact towards all customer support issues which assume the Level 2 team approach. Performing Level 2 Technical Support responsibilities at the time of high load or reduced staff resources.
- Managing customers, employees issues that may affect performance at work and highlight to Head of Tech. Support where appropriate.
- Working on special projects as assigned.
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 10 business days off;
- 5 sick days;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Experienced mentor;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Join our Squad!