Right now we are looking for Head of Sales Pod who will be responsible for the leading Sales team to meet and exceed sales goals. The key duties include hiring and development team, creating and executing sales strategies.
The role will also require a business-oriented executive who recognizes changing market dynamics and will contribute to Affise’s overall product and revenue strategy in a collaborative way with the other members of the Revenue&Sales Leadership Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define Pod`strategy and targets;
- Optimize the sales process and tactics. Create sales scripts, email templates, and reusable demo agendas; perfect the stages of the sales process; understand which features speak to which prospects;
- Recruit new team members- searching for potential hires, interviewing, and hiring. Plan headcount budget accordingly;
- Recurring advising sales reps on their current deals – reviewing their pipelines, pointing out obstacles, identifying opportunities, etc;
- Develops & meets assigned targets for sales volume & market share;
- Aligns Pod’s objectives with business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting;
- Develops & controls implementation of chosen sales stack tools;
- Provide clear insights in sales metrics to check every day, week, month, and quarter;
- Define and improve the sales workflow to achieve repeatable success in the enterprise;
- Establishes learning and development objectives essential to the sales Pod’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI;
- Collaborate with other internal teams Marketing, Product, Support, and Customer Success, to achieve common goals and ultimately win enterprise accounts;
- Organize an efficient process of overviewing POD`s results and achievements.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales, with experience in B2B SaaS sales, 5 years overall sales experience;
- 3+ years managing and growing a high performing sales team with a people first mindset;
- Ability to think strategically with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute in collaboration with other team members;
- Proven track record of selling five-to-six figure deals;
- Thrives in competitive market;
- Experience in driving coordinated team sales effort and navigating complex enterprise deals;
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills;
- Understanding of the sales tech landscape;
- Experience in running sales in the US, Europe or Latam markets.
What Affise can offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Best workstation on your choice!
Join to Affise!