Right now we are looking for a Chief accountant to join our team on a full-time basis, located in Vilnius. We are searching for a highly-motivated, attentive to details person, who loves finance and wants to join our growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounting supervision in Vilnius, Lithuania office, managing day to day payments, invoicing, bank correspondence with the help of one accountant;
- Payroll calculation and reporting (including taxes and social security) for Lithuania employees;
- Calculation and preparation of invoices for remote service providers;
- Payments execution for Vilnius office, payment supervision/execution for other EU offices;
- Handle general ledger and ensure timely closing of accounts, including preparation of monthly financial statements for submission to Financial controller;
- Ensure compliance with local legislation, including tax reporting and audit coordination;
- Supervision of outsourced accounting team (s) in other EU countries (Cyprus, DE);
- Assist financial manager with corporate accounting matters re EU offices.
- Fluent English and Lithuanian. Russian is an advantage;
- CPA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification;
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial accounting particularly in IT;
- Relevant experience in audit is advantageous;
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel;
- Familiarity in US GAAP is advantageous.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 10 business days off;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Flexible working schedule.
- The Best workstation of your choice.