Affise is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Account Executive to help us expand our business.
Right now we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team on a full-time basis, located in Gurugram. The Sales Manager will be responsible to support our expansion within E-commerce, App and Software Developers clients.
We would be happy to get to know people from MarTech industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospect and develop new sales opportunities through lead qualification, cold calling, networking, and social media like LinkedIn
- Schedule demo calls and presents our solution to potential clients
- Follow and achieve individual sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Negotiate contracts and handle the paperwork
- A high level of pro-activeness and accountability is a must
- Effective usage of Business tools like Confluence, Slack, & HubSpot CRM
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Keep records of interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Understand client requirements and conceptualize solutions to meet them effectively
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences when needed
- Analyze and leverage deep understanding of the competition – both positioning strategy and technology – to create competitive advantage for the company
- BA/BS degree or similar college-level education;
- 5-8 Years in Digital / SAAS Sales from Cold Calling to closing
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams;
- Strong problem-solving, presentation, organizational and negotiation skills;
- Experience with SaaS or Adtech is highly wanted;
- Fluency in English with strong Written & Verbal skills, any other local/international language is also a big plus
- Passionate about Technology and applying it to Business Solutions and have a self-starter attitude.
What Affise can offer you:
- 22 business days of annual paid time off;
- 10 business days off;
- Competitive salary;
- 100% paid educational courses and sick days;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Flexible working schedule.
- The Best workstation of your choice.